so my smoking has been dramatically cut down. I feel like I'm succeeding at this no smoking thing. Until these brat stupid fucking retarded girls sit down in my local coffee shop next to me. Then I need a clove like it's the end of the world or else I will spontaneously combust. These are the girls that I loathed all through high school. Heavy eye makeup, uggs, and the world like used at least 20 times in one sentence. WHY??? WHY do these things exist? Products of magazines, television and GODDAMNED MTV! clones of eachother. bah. You know I was getting excited a little bit about this new sincerity pop culture spike--and then I see this and my heart feels a little trampled on.

That and the genocide going on in the gaza strip. I understand hamas is pretty much a theocracy and theocracys are...out dated. but in my knowledge hamas has done a lot of good for the palestinian entity and jesus christ! israel is blowing them to shit. There is NO reason for this excessive amount of violence. period. fuck you israel.

a little emotional yes.